Sunday, November 20, 2011

My friend, Thomas

Let me tell you about my friend, Thomas Gandhi.

Thomas has severe bathroom disorders, several minor retardations, and severe social dysfunction. Everything he says and does involves shit, anuses, rectums, or bathroom "activities."

He is, however, a highly gifted clairvoyant. This strange ability leads to my next segment...

Thomas: "Guruchild roasts his pubic hairs into an ash pile and uses it as seasoning"

I've never told Thomas that I use my pubic hair ashes for seasoning. There is no way he could have learned this fact. This leads to one possible conclusion: Thomas also roasts his pubic hairs into an ash pile and uses it as seasoning!

This is bullshit. I can't even enjoy my own ass potatoes, or pubic rice anymore, knowing this fucker is out there, spicing up his meals with his own burnt pubic hair.

I would say peace out here, but I hate almost everyone, especially you.

No comments: